Watermark newsletter available for download
The fall 2010 issue of our Watermark newsletter is now available as a PDF. You can download it here (3.5 MB).
Inside volume 27, issue 2, you will find these articles:
- Teachers on the Estuary inspires school-based projects
- New Visitor Center exhibits on track
- Wanted: Pickup Truck
- Project Canopy grant will help guide forest management
- New links with Center for Wildlife
- New face in the Coastal Training Program
- President's Notebook
- Thank you, volunteers
- AmeriCorps team enhances habitats, improves campus
- Ten-year grant for grasslands comes to close in 2010
- Boardwalk protects bog habitat along Muskie Trail
- Documenting fish barriers on the Kennebunk River
- Restoring sea-run fish habitat in the Mousam and Kennebunk rivers
- Charting a conservation course in the Piscataqua region
- Donor recognition
- Happy New Year!
Look around this website and you'll find versions of some articles, but having the 12-page compilation is convenient.