Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 6 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
There are currently no upcoming Guided Tours.
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- Celebrate the Winter Solstice Dec 17
- Morning Yoga Jan 3
- Winter Walker Wednesdays Jan 18
- Winter Walker Wednesdays Feb 1
- Winter Walker Wednesdays Feb 15
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
- Docent Training: New Docent Orientation Mar 27
- Docent Training: Estuary Ecology 101 Mar 28
- Docent Training: Exploring Estuaries Mar 30
- Docent Training: Microscopic Marvels (Session 1 of 2: Water Quality Testing on the Marsh) Apr 4
- Docent Training: Microscopic Marvels (Session 2 of 2: Plankton Investigations) Apr 5
View more Volunteer Training on our full calendar
York County Audubon
Evening programs, guided bird walks, and other activities led by our local Audubon chapter. Most are free.