Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 6 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
There are currently no upcoming Kid's Camps.
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
- Laudholm's Early Days Oct 10
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- Kayaking on the Webhannet River Estuary Sep 29
- Night Hike Sep 30
- Digital Landscape Photography: Capturing a Sense of Place Oct 1
- Kayaking on the Little River Estuary Oct 4
- Cut Plus Four Oct 6
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
There are currently no upcoming Coastal Training Program.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
- A New Zealand Adventure Sep 28
- The (Underwater) Revolutions in the Southeastern Mediterranean Oct 21
- Thru Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail Oct 24
- Brave New Sea: Marine Biodiversity and Resource Management in Coastal Mediterranean Waters in the Levant Nov 30
- Is Kelp the New Kale, and Why Should I Care? Dec 8
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
There are currently no upcoming Evening Programs.
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
There are currently no upcoming Volunteer Training.
York County Audubon
Evening programs, guided bird walks, and other activities led by our local Audubon chapter. Most are free.