Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
- The Science of Great Beer: POSTPONED May 7
- Bird Day May 14
- Kennebunks Tour de Cure Jun 12
- 16th Wells Outdoor Antiques Show & Sale Jun 26
- Bringing Nature Home: An Evening with Doug Tallamy Jun 27
View more Special Events on our full calendar
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 5 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
- Summer Camp: Stream Scientists Jun 27
- Summer Camp: Mucking in the Mudflats Jun 28
- Summer Camp: Tidepool Tales Jun 29
- Summer Camp: Fantastic Fish Jun 30
- Summer Camp: Creatures of the Deep Jul 1
View more Kid's Camps on our full calendar
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
- Life Between the Tides Walk Jun 27
- Nature Walk Jun 29
- Secrets of the Salt Marsh Walk Jul 5
- Laudholm's Farming Past Jul 8
- Life Between the Tides Walk Jul 11
View more Guided Tours on our full calendar
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- World Fish Migration Day May 21
- Drip Irrigation Jun 2
- Branch Brook Fish Ladder Monitoring Jun 10
- Mindful Hike Jun 15
- Late Spring Wildflowers Jun 19
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
There are currently no upcoming Coastal Training Program.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
- Climate Stewards: Building Community with WindowDressers May 26
- Climate Stewards: Ocean's End: The Crisis in the World's Seas and the Gulf of Maine Jun 16
- Climate Stewards: Seeing Climate Change — Repercussions of Disrupting Nature’s Clock Jul 20
- Perseids Meteor Shower Aug 12
- Climate Stewards: Flooding on New England’s Rivers and Coasts Aug 16
View more Evening Programs on our full calendar
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
York County Audubon
Evening programs, guided bird walks, and other activities led by our local Audubon chapter. Most are free.
- Bird Photography: Insights and Inspiration May 17
- Bird Walk Jun 11
- Learning Deep Bird Language with Dan Gardoqui Jun 21
- Bird Walk Jun 25
- Bird Walk Jul 9
View more York County Audubon on our full calendar