Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 6 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
There are currently no upcoming Guided Tours.
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- Winter Walker Wednesdays Feb 1
- Winter Walker Wednesdays Feb 15
- Worthy Wednesday Benefit Dinner at David's KPT Feb 22
- Winter Walker Wednesdays Mar 1
- Morning Yoga Mar 7
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
- Docent Training: New Docent Orientation Mar 27
- Docent Training: Estuary Ecology 101 Mar 28
- Docent Training: Exploring Estuaries Mar 30
- Docent Training: Microscopic Marvels (Session 1 of 2: Water Quality Testing on the Marsh) Apr 4
- Docent Training: Microscopic Marvels (Session 2 of 2: Plankton Investigations) Apr 5
View more Volunteer Training on our full calendar
York County Audubon
Evening programs, guided bird walks, and other activities led by our local Audubon chapter. Most are free.