Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
- SPECIAL Members' Only concert and lecture Jul 7
- "Blues in the Barn II" with The Windmills Jul 16
- Maine Beaches Conference Jul 17
- SPECIAL Members Only concert with ARTIST TO BE ANNOUNCED Aug 13
- Concert: Soggy Po' Boys Aug 27
View more Special Events on our full calendar
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 5 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
- Summer Camp: Earth Stewards Jun 29 – Jul 2
- Summer Camp: River, Mudflat, Salt Marsh, & Beach Jul 6 – Jul 10
- Summer Camp: Artists in Nature Jul 13
- Just for Kids Camp: Stream Scientists Jul 15
- Summer Camp: Life in the Trees and Under Your Knees Jul 17
View more Kid's Camps on our full calendar
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
- Laudholm's Farming Past Jul 2
- Nature Walk Jul 6
- Life Between the Tides Walk Jul 7
- Reading the Landscape Jul 10
- Laudholm's Farming Past Jul 13
View more Guided Tours on our full calendar
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- Kayaking on the Little River Estuary Jul 6
- Morning Yoga Jul 7
- Manual Techniques for Removal of Stream Barriers Jul 7
- Bird Banding Demonstration Jul 8
- Yankee Woodlot Tour Jul 9
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
There are currently no upcoming Coastal Training Program.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
There are currently no upcoming Volunteer Training.