Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 5 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
- Laudholm's Farming Past Jul 31
- Reading the Landscape Aug 3
- Life Between the Tides Walk Aug 7
- Laudholm's Farming Past Aug 10
- Secrets of the Salt Marsh Walk Aug 13
View more Guided Tours on our full calendar
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- Yardscaping & Native Plants Aug 2
- Kayaking on the Little River Estuary Aug 4
- Bird Banding Demonstration Aug 5
- Center for Wildlife: Raptors, Reptiles, and Mammals, Oh My! Aug 5
- Geocaching 101 Aug 6
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
There are currently no upcoming Coastal Training Program.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
There are currently no upcoming Volunteer Training.