Public Programswells reserve at laudholm
Discover a range of programs, trainings, and events throughout the year. There's something for everyone.
Celebrations and festivals to bring people together. Fees vary.
- The Taste of Climate I Jul 13
- Concert: "Blues in the Barn III" with The Windmills Jul 14
- Concert: Monica Grabin Jul 21
- Concert: The Boneheads Aug 4
- Concert: Seagrass Aug 11
View more Special Events on our full calendar
One-day and week-long camps that introduce ecology and the study of nature to kids ages 6 to 12. See listing for appropriate ages for each program. Financial assistance is available.
- Summer Camp: Mucking in the Mudflats Jun 28
- Summer Camp: Tidepool Tales Jun 29
- Summer Camp: Fantastic Fish Jun 30
- Summer Camp: Creatures of the Deep Jul 1
- Summer Camp: Nature Quest Jul 5 – Jul 8
View more Kid's Camps on our full calendar
These programs are best for boys and girls who are 3 to 5 years old. Fees vary.
Easy walks that last 1½ or 2 hours. Free. Groups of 10 or more must make arrangements in advance.
- Nature Walk Jun 29
- Secrets of the Salt Marsh Walk Jul 5
- Laudholm's Farming Past Jul 8
- Life Between the Tides Walk Jul 11
- Nature Walk Jul 14
View more Guided Tours on our full calendar
Seasonal sessions with a sharp focus. Fees vary.
- Art HOPE Creative Wellness Walk: Drawing on the Moment in Nature Jun 28
- Bird Banding Demonstration Jul 5
- Morning Yoga Jul 5
- Flying Jewels: The Dragonflies and Butterflies of Southern Maine Jul 6
- Kayaking on the Little River Estuary Jul 7
View more Special Programs on our full calendar
Coastal Training Program
Putting science to work for people whose decisions impact coastal environments. Fees vary.
Lunch 'n' Learns
Informal noon-time brown bags. Suggested $2 donation includes admission. Bring your lunch.
- A New Zealand Adventure Sep 28
Diverse offerings in Mather Auditorium. Suggested $5 donation includes site admission.
Informative sessions prepare you to teach school groups, lead public programs, join monitoring efforts, or patrol trails. Free.
There are currently no upcoming Volunteer Training.