Calendarwells national estuarine research reserve
Greening Your Conservation Subdivision
Dinner will be provided
- Does the conservation subdivision ordinance in your town preserve high quality open space?
- Are you seeking ideas to improve it?
This interactive workshop offers municipal staff, boards and others ideas to enhance project design success to maximize high value open space in conjunction with housing that offers a high quality of life. The workshop is not intended to present the basics of conservation subdivisions and ordinances that govern their development, but rather builds on the basics of these ordinances to present ideas for updates that could be used with existing ordinances and alternative approaches. Speakers include Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission, the Town of Falmouth, and Beginning with Habitat.
- Municipal Staff
- Municipal Boards (Planning Boards, Conservation Commissions, Open Space Committees)
- Land Trusts
- Environmental Resource Professionals
- contact Karen Young, Mount Agamenticus to the Sea Conservation Initiative Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Sponsors and Planners
- The Mount Agamenticus to the Sea Conservation Initiative
- The Wells Reserve
- Southern Maine Regional Planning Commission
- Maine Coastal Program
- 3.0 AICP CM credits pending
You may send a check for $10 made out to GWRLT to: Karen Young, Mta2c, PO Box 151, South Berwick, ME 03908 or you can pay online through Pay Pal:
Date & Time
Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Discounted Price: $10.00
For Wells Reserve programs, members of Laudholm Trust enjoy discount pricing.
Discounts offered for other programs, if any, are included in the full description above.
Special Instructions: See full description above for details.