Facilities Rentalwells national estuarine research reserve
The allure of Laudholm is undeniable. Grand historic buildings, spectacular scenery, access to the sea… it’s a wonderful place.
A Gathering Place
Wells Reserve grounds and facilities can be rented (subject to availability) for weddings, meetings, conferences, events, workshops, team-building programs, reunions, and other purposes.
Weddings: To learn about holding a wedding at the Wells Reserve at Laudholm, please visit our Weddings page.
These are the facilities that may be available to rent for your particular needs:
- Historic barn with auditorium and kitchen
- Maine Coastal Ecology Center teaching laboratory and interpretive exhibits
- Forest Learning Shelter for seasonal education programs
- Alheim Commons, a 20-bed residential building for visiting scientists, educators, and resource managers
To arrange a special use of the Wells Reserve campus or grounds, please call 207-646-1555.
The Alheim Commons is available to coastal scientists, educators, and resource managers who are visiting south coastal Maine and working on projects with the Wells Reserve, or working independently on projects directly related to coastal resource stewardship.
- Basic information about the Alheim Commons
- Current rate sheet for the Alheim Commons
- Information about the “green” aspects of the Alheim Commons
To arrange a stay at the Alheim Commons, please contact the Alheim Caretaker: