Coastal Resource Librarywells reserve at laudholm
A specialized collection of materials focused on the ecology and natural history of the Gulf of Maine.
Materials in the Dorothy Fish Coastal Resource Library collection can be viewed and requested online through the Maine InfoNet Library System.
- More than 3,500 volumes on coastal environments, estuarine issues, and watershed conservation.
- Materials to guide coastal decision-makers toward stewardship of land and water resources.
- Valuable curriculum and reference guides for K–12 educators.
- Specialized research collection emphasizing estuarine ecology.
- Books and audiovisual materials available to general public, researchers, educators, and students.
- Significant reference collection available for use on site.
Visiting the Dorothy Fish Coastal Resource Library
The library is open to the public Tuesdays from 10am to 1pm and by appointment.
Books and audiovisual materials circulate for 3 weeks.
Call the Library Office: 207-646-1555 ext 133
Library Coordinator: Lynne Benoit-Vashon, 207-646-1555 ext 118