31st Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival
120 master artisans in a beautiful seaside setting
To ease traffic congestion, we now collect admission after you park.
- Members: $5
- Non-Members: $10
This event is handicap accessible
About the Festival
The Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival is held in Wells, Maine, every September on the weekend after Labor Day. This prestigious, juried event brings many of New England's finest artisans to exhibit their wares for thousands of browsers. Music and food round out the 2-day festival.
- 120 Master Artisans
- Thousands of One-of-a-Kind Gift Items
- Incomparable Seaside Setting
- More than $8,000 in Raffle Prizes
Attending the Crafts Festival
Please plan ahead: Traffic is usually heavy on Saturday morning; Sunday is quieter. The Wells Reserve at Laudholm is a smoke-free facility. Pets are not allowed on the site. To cut down on plastic bags, consider bringing a tote.
Please Support Our Generous Sponsors
Help Promote the Event
- Say you're interested on Facebook
- Print and post a flyer (available July 1)
- Need more flyers for local bulletin boards? Give us a call: 207-646-4521 ext 114
- Email a PDF or a JPG of the flyer (available July 1)
- Remind your friends: "wells reserve dot org stroke crafts"
To be announced.