32nd annual Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival
120 master artisans in a beautiful seaside setting
To ease traffic congestion, we collect admission after you park.
- Members: $5
- Non-Members: $10
This event is handicap accessible
Save the Dates
Mark your calendar: September 7&8, 2019
About the Festival
The Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival is held in Wells, Maine, every September on the weekend after Labor Day. This prestigious, juried event brings many of New England's finest artisans to exhibit their wares for thousands of browsers. Music and food round out the 2-day festival.
- 120 Master Artisans
- Thousands of One-of-a-Kind Gift Items
- Incomparable Seaside Setting
- More than $8,000 in Raffle Prizes
Attending the Crafts Festival
Please plan ahead: Traffic is usually heavy on Saturday morning; Sunday is quieter. The Wells Reserve at Laudholm is a smoke-free facility. Pets are not allowed on the site. To cut down on plastic bags, consider bringing a tote.
- Kennebunk Savings is our lead sponsor.
- Stonewall Kitchen is a major sponsor.
- Maine magazine is our exclusive media sponsor.
- ReVision Energy is purchasing carbon offset credits for this event.
Call Nik Charov at 207-646-4521 ext 144 to help this event succeed as a sponsor.
Help Promote the Event
Every little bit helps!
- Say you're interested on Facebook
- Print and post a flyer
- Need more flyers for local bulletin boards? Give us a call: 207-646-4521
- Email a PDF or a JPG of the flyer
- Remind your friends: "wells reserve dot org stroke crafts"
Posted Summer 2019