33rd Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival
A favorite with craftspeople and those who love their work, this prestigious show fits more than 120 displays in a historic seaside setting.
To ease traffic congestion, we collect admission after you park.
- Members: $5
- Non-Members: $10
This event is handicap accessible
The Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival is held in Wells, Maine, every September on the weekend after Labor Day. This juried festival attracts many of New England's finest craftspeople and thousands of shoppers. Music and food round out the 2-day event.
Next Event: 2021
After consulting exhibitors, volunteers, and staff, the organizing committee has decided not to hold an event in 2020. Accepted/waitlisted exhibitors are invited to the 2021 event without new jurying. Further details to follow.
What to Expect
- 120+ Master Artisans
- Thousands of One-of-a-Kind Gift Items
- Incomparable Seaside Setting
- More than $8,000 in Raffle Prizes
Attending the Crafts Festival
Please plan ahead: Traffic is usually heavy on Saturday morning; Sunday is quieter. The Wells Reserve at Laudholm is a smoke-free facility. Pets are not allowed on the site. To cut down on plastic bags, consider bringing a tote.
The Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival is the single most important event on our fundraising calendar. Please call 207-646-4521 ext 144 to sponsor the 2020 event.
- Kennebunk Savings is our long-time lead sponsor. Our gratitude is deep.
- Sharper Events & Tents is our tents sponsor.
- Maine magazine is our exclusive media sponsor.
Help Promote the Event
Every little bit helps! We will update this section with links when materials are ready.
- Say you're interested on Facebook
- Print and post a flyer
- Need flyers for local bulletin boards? Give us a call: 207-646-4521 ext 114
- Email a JPG of the flyer
- Remind your friends: "wells reserve dot org slash crafts"