33rd Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival
A favorite with craftspeople and those who love their work, this prestigious show fits more than 120 displays in a historic seaside setting.
Purchase tickets in advance or pay at the gate.
- Members: $5
- Non-Members: $10
Laudholm CampusThis event is handicap accessible
It's Almost Time
About the Event
The Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival is a juried event that highlights many of New England's most skilled creative people and attracts thousands of visitors who appreciate their fine work. The event is held in Wells, Maine, every September on the weekend after Labor Day. Music and food round out the festival, which is a major fundraiser for Laudholm Trust, the nonprofit that supports the Wells Reserve.
- Start Planning with the 2021 Exhibitor Preview
- Read about past event on Our Blog
- View photos from previous festivals
- Print and post a flyer
Precautions and Adjustments
We are happy to be putting on this event again after the pandemic pause. Things will be a little different this year, but it will still be the festival you know and love.
Masking and Physical Distancing
To lower the risk of COVID-19 spread, we are requiring masks for all attendees, volunteers, staff, vendors, and exhibitors in all indoor spaces (barn, auditorium, restrooms, under the big tents). Event staff will also encourage attendees to disperse across the show whenever particular areas become crowded; we appreciate artists and vendors reminding attendees to keep six feet apart as well.
We will NOT be checking attendees’ vaccination status or requiring proof of a negative COVID test. But let’s all still mask up to keep each other safe.
…are limited this year, due to local restaurant staffing shortages and other challenges. We have arranged the following food trucks to be on site.
- Crêpe Elizabeth — sweet and savory crepes — Saturday only
- Ed’s French Fries — potato gold — Saturday and Sunday
- The Cider Donut Co. — apple cider donuts — Saturday and Sunday
- Mobile Musette — New England style with French flair — Sunday only
- Momma Baldacci’s — eclectic casual Italian — Sunday only
- Pigpen’s BBQ — smoke-pit barbecue — Sunday only
Looking for something more? Check the specialty vendors on the Upper Lawn. And patronize local restaurants. They need your help. As always, we will have picnic tables out.
The Wells Reserve at Laudholm is a smoke-free facility. Pets are not allowed on the site. See our Helpful Info page for additional guidance and complete Rules for Public Use.
Turn Left for Event Entrance
The Laudholm Nature Crafts Festival is the single most important event on our fundraising calendar, so we greatly appreciate local business support.
Help Promote the Event
- Say you're interested on Facebook
- Print and post a flyer
- Email a JPG of the flyer
- Need 12x18 posters for a bulletin board? Give us a call: 207-646-4521 ext 114
- Remind your friends: "wells reserve dot org slash crafts"
Bob Moore will play finger-style guitar influenced by folk and blues.
Artisans & Craftspeople
Interested in Participating?
Applications for the 2022 crafts festival will be available in January.