Explore the Shore
Discover secrets of the land, sea and beach by exploring the shore!
Please call Caryn at (207) 646-1555 x110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (email is best) to reserve a space.
- Members: $6
- Non-Members: $8
- Member family rate: $15
- Non-Member family rate : $20
Explore the Shore: Though it isn't always obvious the treasures we find on the beach can tell us stories about the land, the ocean and the beach itself.
While strolling Laudholm Beach, we will explore the shore through questions about and investigations of sand, the wrack line and found objects. In honor of Earth Day, we will incorporate a beach cleanup activity as well!
Program will start at the Gazebo with a quick introduction before we head down the trail (~20 min walk) to the beach.
*Please dress for the weather and bring layers. It’s often windier at the beach.
General Program and Registration Details:
- Our family programs are focused on school-age kids in grades K-4th, but younger siblings are very welcome!
- Due to pandemic precautions, our group size is limited. In order to allow for as many kids to participate as possible, we ask that you limit your group ratio to 1 adult per 3 or 4 kids.
- Registration required. Please call Caryn at (207) 64601555 x110 or email (preferred) email@example.com with the following information:
- Program name and date, number of adults and kids, ages of kids
Important Covid information: We will be maintaining safe physical distance throughout the program, but all participants are required to wear a face covering (mouth + nose) throughout the duration of the program. If you are traveling from out of state for this program, please read the latest state regulations before registering.