Learn about the latest science and stewardship projects happening along Maine and New Hampshire beaches and coasts.
- Early Bird (through May 15): $50
- Advance (May 16 to June 9): $60
- At the Door (June 10): $75
This program will not be held at the Wells Reserve. See program description for exact location.
The 13th Beaches Conference will be held at Berwick Academy in South Berwick, Maine.
The Beaches Conference fosters the exchange of scientific, cultural, and experiential knowledge from diverse interests.
This event builds and celebrates the partnerships needed to support long-term beach and coastal monitoring, management, and stewardship.
- Beach, coastal, and ecological modeling—what’s next?
- Coastal management and policy for the 21st century
- Coastal tourism today and tomorrow
- Community engagement in coastal science
- Examining the past to chart the future
- Harvesting from the sea
- I Speak for the Seas—sustaining coastal ecosystems
- Innovation and bold ideas for the coast
- Our changing coastline—what’s happening, why, and what to do
- What does community resilience look like as waters warm, seas rise, and storms intensify?