Down by the River II: An educational tour through the Saco River Watershed (Biddeford, ME)
Full day workshop, features both classroom & field sessions. The event will focus on preserving & protecting this beautiful, vital watershed!
This program will not be held at the Wells Reserve. See program description for exact location.
About A full day workshop in the Saco River Watershed, featuring classroom sessions in the morning, followed by hands-on live interactive field stations in the afternoon. Topics will include stormwater management, nature based solutions, vegetation establishment, sustainable shorelines and much more! Agenda below. Room location and parking passes will be issued upon registration.
Registration Please select which ticket you would like during registration.
- $50 General Admission, includes lunch
- $175.00 Exhibit table (lunch & complimentary registration for one company representative)
- $250.00 Bronze Sponsorship (lunch & logo in event flyer, exhibit table, and complimentary registration for one company representative)
- $300.00 Silver Sponsorship (lunch & logo in event flyer, exhibit table, and complimentary registration for two company representatives)
- $500.00 Gold Sponsorship (lunch & half page advertisement in event flyer, exhibit table, and complimentary registration for three company representatives
This event is sponsored by the Coastal Training Program of the Wells Reserve, the Nonpoint Source Training Center at Maine Department of Environmental Protection, New Hampshire Association of Conservation Districts, and the Saco Watershed Collaborative. FMI please contact Emily Greene (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All Attendees will receive certificates for five and one-half (5.5) Continuing Education Hours.
Completion of this course will qualify for 5.5 Continuing Education Hours for Envirocert International® certification holders.
This class qualifies for 5.5 Continuing Education Hours (CEH) for individuals Certified in Erosion Control Practices by Maine DEP. Each CEH affords certified individuals one year of recertification. Be sure to notify the host organization of your certification status to ensure DEP is notified and credit is properly applied.